Boston Conference Center
64 Pleasant Street, PO Box 458
Wenham, MA 01984
Article provided by: Leets Consortium
The past three decades have seen executive coaches go from almost unheard of to common. Individuals who go to executive coaches with a willingness to learn and an open mind have reaped many benefits from these experts. For instance, after coaching, they're able to see themselves and others more clearly, learn new ways of responding, leverage the strengths they already have, and build more meaningful and productive relationships.
Executive coaching is currently one of the essential tools that organizations can use to pursue their strategic objectives. At The Leets Consortium, we’re one of the leading organizations that offer executive coaching in Los Angeles and nearby cities, including Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Riverside.
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive coaching is a coaching practice that is tailored to individual talent development. It involves a confidential and close relationship between the coach and the person to be coached, where the coach has a one-on-one meeting with top leaders or senior managers in an organization.
Usually, the coach helps the executive leader attain a clear understanding of their competencies and how others perceive them. The coach will also help the leader to focus on identifying as well as clarifying their immediate goals and the appropriate actions required to achieve those goals.
Who Needs Executive Coaching?
It’s important that, for any organization to remain profitable and grow, its executives should have the necessary leadership and management skills. Your organization can only thrive if it has better leaders who are equipped with tools required to achieve the best for themselves and their teams.
Coaching puts your organization on the way to higher productivity by teaching the executives how to utilize their individual and unique talents to drive the organization forward. Executive coaching cover areas such as:
- Building dynamic teams
- Developing a comprehensive change in the management plan
- Organizing an effective remediation plan
- Assessing the performance of the employees
- Transitioning into new roles in leadership
- Establishing a positive outlook of executive presence
Executive coaching taps into the transformation that drives the future success of organizations. It addresses the development needs of leaders by providing supportive and confidential feedback where leaders can develop invaluable insights and gain new positive behaviors. Executive coaching is suitable for:
- Heads of department
- Business owners
- Team leaders
- Young and high-potential leaders
- Technical experts
- Anyone in the C-level
Types of Coaching
Different types of coaching approaches are used to improve employee performance and transform them into leaders. Coaches could be internal or external, each providing different levels of support.
- Performance Coaching —This type of coaching offers support to individuals who wish to improve their performance in the workplace following performance appraisal. It’s suitable for all regardless of their job title or job level.
- Business or Organizational Coaching—It targets business owners. Business coaching provides support to identify goals, create strategies to attain the same goals, and boost the organization’s overall performance.
- Leadership Coaching— This type of coaching is ideal for those who wish to grow and cultivate leadership skills, such as managers and senior managers.
Coaching for Success
At The Leets Consortium, we’ll help you nurture leadership skills, increase leader engagement, and build strength in your organization. To gain more insight into our executive coaching in Los Angeles and how we could help your executives and high potential managers increase their performance, contact us today at 949.260.0300.Executive Coaching Los Angeles
View Larger Map